Manulife Securities has three robust fee-based programs that our advisors can offer clients to create personalized solutions based on their individual wealth needs.
- Masters Private Account Program
- Advisor Managed Program
- Premier Investment Program
Masters Private Account Program
The Masters Private Account Program is an investment management program that offers your clients a full range of benefits including discretionary account management through direct access to:
- 9 world-class Portfolio Managers who are dedicated to managing your client’s money on an individual basis
- 21 actively managed investment mandates
- 8 ETF Portfolios that provide global exposure to various asset classes
Clients can begin investing in ETF Portfolios starting at $25,000 per account and actively managed investment mandates at $100,000 per account.
Due to the discretionary nature of the Masters Private Account Program, it is only available for sale by IIROC-licensed advisors.
Advisor Managed Program
The Advisor Managed Program allows Manulife Securities Incorporated advisors to operate their businesses under a discretionary trading model as an IIROC-registered portfolio manager. In the program, clients waive their right to authorize recommended trades and delegate trading authority to their personal portfolio manager.
Benefits of the Advisor Managed Program
- The ability to operate a highly scalable business model that facilitates the gathering and servicing of greater levels of client assets with the same cost structure.
- Real productivity gains to revenue growth through deeper asset gathering and/or value-added advice in the form of financial planning and other needs-based services.
- Elimination of client priority issues through the use of block trading and average pricing.
- The ability to offer a superior investing experience compared to advisors who operate under a traditional advisory relationship.
What’s in it for clients?
- A simpler and superior investing experience that is less intrusive, having eliminated the need to authorize trades recommended by their advisor.
- The comfort knowing that investing decisions – from the big ones to the small ones – are in professional hands.
- Many levels of oversight to ensure their accounts are managed according to guidelines established in their Investment Policy Statement.
- One all-inclusive fee, covering all costs related to the ongoing administration and management of your client’s Advisor Managed Program accounts.
Premier Investment Program
Premier Investment Program (Premier) is a fee-based platform that offers a range of investment services and the ability to hold a wide variety of investment products including mutual funds and individual stocks and bonds. Virtually every investment offered at Manulife Securities can be held in a Premier plan.
Premier allows you to design a service package and compensation structure that aligns with your unique value proposition. This flexibility allows you to be appropriately compensated for the level of service your clients require. In addition, the tiered fee schedule allows you flexibility to lower fees as assets increase, for perhaps competitive reasons, or simply to reward clients for consolidating larger portfolios with you.